Tarpon Heights Shopping Center
|Catylist Listing ID:
||2,039 - 16,653 SF
|Gross Building Area:
$12 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
Overview / Comments
• Under re-development
• Tarpon heights serves a linear trade area surrounded by bayous and inlets. The property is located at the signalized intersection of East 90TH and East Main which serves as one of only a few bridges connecting the East and West sides of Lafourche Bayou.
• Limited competition with few quality retail opportunities within the trade area
• Located approximately midway between Raceland and Port Fourchon
• Benefits from commuter traffic for the area's leading economic driver, the petroleum industry.
• Located approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes from New Orleans and 40 minutes from Houma.
• LOOP is the only US deepwater port capable of offloading VLCCs (Very Large Crude Carriers) and ULCCs (Ultra Large Crude Carriers) supplying 18% of US oil
Attachments & Media
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Louisiana Commercial Database, LLC nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.